Connecting Businesses With Opportunity
Having diverse suppliers helps us build better products for our global community. Our vision is to transform the way businesses connect with their customers, with each other, and with tools and resources to grow. Facebook Supplier Diversity connects qualified diverse-owned businesses to our fast-moving community while also helping these companies grow their business on our family of apps.Visit Site
Businesses that participate in the program have the opportunity to:
- Be included and promoted in our supplier locator
- Facebook employees use this tool to find goods and services they need
- Receive ad credits to connect with customers on Facebook
- Generate leads, sell products, raise brand awareness, and more
- Participate in an annual event for diverse-owned Facebook suppliers
- Connect with other Facebook teams and resources to grow
Want to Do Business With Facebook?
If you are a US-based business that is at least 51% owned and operated by people who belong to underrepresented groups, Facebook wants to learn how you can support our mission to help people build community and bring the world closer together. Find out if you qualify to register as a prospective supplier on our Supplier Diversity website.