Connecting Diverse Businesses With Opportunity
Having diverse suppliers helps us build better products for our global community. Our vision is to transform the way businesses connect to customers, each other, and the tools and resources to grow. Meta Global Supplier Diversity connects qualified diverse-owned businesses to our fast-moving community while also helping these companies grow their business on our family of apps.Visit Site
Businesses that participate in the program have the opportunity to:
- Be included and promoted in our diverse supplier locator
- Meta employees use this tool to find goods and services they need
- Receive support to connect with customers
- Learn about programs and resources to help your company use Meta’s products and services
- Participate in invite-only events for Meta’s diverse suppliers
- Connect with Meta teams and resources to grow your company
Want to Do Business With Meta?
Meta’s global supplier diversity program is open to for-profit businesses that are majority-owned, operated, and controlled by diverse entrepreneurs. Definitions of diversity vary by regions and countries. If you are a US-based business that is at least 51% owned and operated by racial or ethnic minorities, women, veterans of the US Armed Forces, persons identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender or entrepreneurs with a disability—a physical and/or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, we want to help you do business with Meta and with the people and communities that Meta connects. Find out more about our program and if you qualify to register as a prospective supplier on our Supplier Diversity website.