Learning and Growing Together
Facebook Resource Groups (FBRGs) are inclusive groups that provide professional development and community support crucial to achieving our mission. These groups focus on characteristics shared by people in traditionally underrepresented and marginalized spheres. They help participants become catalysts for ensuring a fully inclusive and open environment that provides opportunities for everyone to contribute to Facebook’s success.
- Asian & Pacific Islanders@
- We represent the Asian and Pacific Islanders community at Facebook and provide the opportunity to learn about the cultural diversity that comprises API. We support professional development for members and facilitate community engagement through efforts supporting local, API-owned nonprofits and small businesses.
- We represent and celebrate all things Black at Facebook. We promote employee growth and development, as well as support recruitment and community engagement efforts through partnerships. We also provide Facebook with a critical perspective on issues facing the Black community.
- Differently Abled@
- We serve to connect, celebrate and empower Facebook employees, friends and family who are Differently Abled—physically, mentally, or cognitively. We focus on raising awareness, internally and externally, about the issues and opportunities facing the Differently Abled community.
- We welcome employees from all faiths and spiritual groups to practice and celebrate their beliefs. We believe that enabling an open dialog to foster understanding of different belief systems creates an environment that is truly open and inclusive.
- We are committed to connecting, supporting, and developing Latino and Hispanic employees at Facebook while promoting an inclusive community that fosters an appreciation for our culture.
- We are the voice for people here who represent Native Americans, American Indians, First Nations, Alaskan Natives, Native Hawaiians, and other indigenous communities. Together, we foster a sense of community and belonging by sharing our stories with each other, celebrating our diverse cultures, and bringing awareness to issues that impact Native communities.
- We focus on creating an open culture for all LGBTQ employees at Facebook. From partnering with community organizations, to celebrating in Pride parades around the world, we’re committed to building community and bringing the world closer together. We’re proud to have earned a 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index report.
- We provide the Facebook community with the opportunity to learn and support Veterans issues and initiatives. We play a critical role in helping Facebook connect and engage with the Veteran community through recruiting, engagement with external organizations and raising awareness about the value we bring to Facebook.
- We are committed to connecting and building a community of women who feel open and connected to each other. We empower women through professional development opportunities and engage with men as equal partners in advancing gender diversity and inclusion. We celebrate the unique contributions of women to Facebook.